skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Mac Thoughts in this PC World

I haven't edited this, at all. There will be typos, and misspellings, but I hope you can see where I am going. If not, get some contact lenses with a prescription for "me".

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home Made Love

Is there anything as satisfying as macaroni and cheese?

This has been an excuse to attempt mobile blogging.

Posted by maverik208 at 12:24 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • We Real Cool
      • "I-Don't-Think-I'm-Smart-Enough-itis"
      • The Supreme Court
      • The Man
      • Home Made Love
      • The Wide World of News
      • Subject to Fits of Whimsy
      • Underwhelming...
      • I Blame Disney...
      • Inauguration Day
      • A Random Rant Revolving Around Nothing
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)